Employee engagement is now a major priority for all companies of all sizes. Myriad studies demonstrate strong correlations between employee engagement, retention, and business outcomes.
- 57% of millennials want to change their job within 1 year because they believe it will help their careers.
- In 2015, the US “quit rate” increased 17%.
- 87% of employees in large companies would accept a new job.
- 9 in 10 companies state that they want to improve their employee engagement process.
- 80% of large organizations describe their process for annual engagement surveys as slow. Inefficient, slow processes cost $1B in corporate spending annually.